If any of the following conditions are met the rooftop bar will be closed.
- The temperature is to fall below 45 degrees for any extended period of time
- Heavy rain is predicted during hours of operation
- Snow or hail is forecasted for the area
- Lightning or thunderstorms are expected
- Tornado warning has been issued
- If there are winds over 15 miles per hour
Call about the weather conditions will be made daily by the Shift Lead or Manager on Duty. Please be aware these decisions are made with our guests and staff safety in mind. We do our best to adapt, as quickly as the weather does on the mountain, but are not always able to accommodate the rooftop bar being open. While we may not always be able to open the rooftop bar, guests are always welcome to grab a drink in our lounge and take it upstairs