Boone, North Carolina has several great breweries that are popular among locals and visitors alike. Here are some of the top breweries in Boone:
- Booneshine Brewing Co. – Booneshine Brewing Co. is a great brewery that focuses on using local ingredients to create unique craft beers. They have a cozy taproom and an outdoor beer garden with mountain views.
- Lost Province Brewing Co. – Lost Province Brewing Co. is another popular brewery in Boone that features a range of craft beers made on-site. They have a great selection of food as well, including wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches.
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery – Appalachian Mountain Brewery is a popular brewery in Boone that specializes in craft beer and hard cider. They have a large outdoor seating area and a food truck on-site that serves locally sourced food.
- Blowing Rock Brewing Company – While not technically in Boone (it’s located in Blowing Rock, about 10 miles away), Blowing Rock Brewing Company is worth a visit for its excellent selection of craft beer and its beautiful outdoor seating area.
- Beech Mountain Brewing Company – Also not technically in Boone (it’s located on Beech Mountain, about 30 minutes from Boone), Beech Mountain Brewing Company is a popular brewery that offers a variety of craft beers and stunning mountain views.
These are just a few of the top breweries in the Boone area. There are several others that are also worth checking out, depending on your preferences and interests.